Trucs de gramatica en anglès
5 trucs bàsics de gramatica:
- A singular subject needs a singular predicate.
- A sentence needs to express a complete thought.
Another term for a sentence is an independent clause.
- Clauses, like any sentence, have a subject and predicate too. If a group of words does not have a subject and predicate, it is a phrase.
- If they can stand alone and make a complete thought, then they are independent and called sentences.
- If they do not express a complete thought, they are called "dependent clauses." An example of a dependent clause, which is not a sentence, is “when
i finish my work”.
Read more at http://grammar.yourdictionary.com/grammar-rules-and-tips/basic-english-grammar-rules.html#zipUMKcpwlavZgVi.99Tornar a notícies